The new mocha Pro 5.2 point release delivers serious improvements for professional VFX workflows.
- New Floating License Support: You can now run both the mocha Pro standalone and mocha Pro plug-in options off one floating license server.
- New Render License Option: A new Render License option allows users to render projects on a networked render farm without taking up a full license.
- Improved GPU tracking performance: mocha’s planar tracking has been updated to take advantage of supported video card hardware for significantly faster motion tracking. OpenCL GPU tracking in mocha v5.2 is even faster and now supports 16 and 32 bit source images.
- New Apply Tracking Feature in After Effects Plug-in: You can now apply generated tracking data to other layers via the plug-in interface rather than exporting to the clipboard.
- Improvements & bug fixes: Including improved Python scripting support, improved handling of larger, multi-layer projects and numerous plug-in fixes for Adobe, Avid and OFX.
Download a free trial ● Buy Now ● Read the press release
* If you already own mocha Pro 5, please download your free update.
Want to learn more about floating licenses for teams? Contact us.
New mocha Pro 5.2 Plug-in Overview Video
mocha Pro Plug-in for Nuke
With new floating license support and OGL acceleration, the mocha Pro plug-in option for NUKE users is the ultimate companion for compositing, tracking, roto-prep and more.