MTI FILM releases DRS NOVA 2.3 with many new features and new fixes.
DRS NOVA 2.3 New Release
- Presets in Stabilize and Dewarp
- Image zoom and position using Mouse (wheel) while holding down Z key
- Use dirt map in alpha channel of 16-bit RGBA files to guide the Autofilter tool.
- Make a clip from a sequence of DPX files where some of the files contain alpha
- Choose Folder or File to create clip. Folder speeds up clip creation.
- When modifying 16-bit RGBA files, preserve alpha channel instead of zeroing it out.
- In Paint, pressing and holding the middle mouse button will now show the import frame when in Reveal or Clone modes (same functionality as pressing and holding the Ctrl and Shift keys).
- Fixed an issue where the scratch tool was unable to fix EXR-format frames.
- Fixed an issue where EXR frames were displayed with incorrect gamma applied.
- channels (RGBA) and some do not (RGB).
- Fixed a bug related to tracking in Stabilize where occasionally during tracking an error dialog appears
- Fixed Dewarp error dialog when trying to track when there are fewer than three tracking boxes.
- Fixed Stabilize bug, if you pause tracking then change the marks, tracking would stop Fixed issues with tracking dialogs in Paint.
- Fixed TIFF issues with big-endian and RGBA files.
- Added width to timecode field in Color Breathing tool so it isn't cut off.